Those of us in the association world know that the needs of small staff associations are not very different from the larger organizations. All of us are faced with much of the same dilemmas and challenges. In staff meetings and discussions with colleagues we often find ourselves in the midst of a variety of topics including
- How do we improve member retention and engagement?
- How do we increase our annual meeting attendance?
- Who should be managing our website content?
- How do we run a successful fundraising campaign?
- Should we have a private association community?
- How do we get our association to be mobile ready?
- How do we improve the $$$$ from non-dues revenue?
- And much, much more…..
All of these questions apply to small staff associations, with two key differences: Small Staff and Small Budgets!
Hence, the birth of this blog. We want to help! This blog will consist of brief and timely articles about membership retention and engagement, marketing, meetings, technology and more – all specifically tailored to small staff needs. We invite you to post comments or questions, share our articles through social networks and email us.
We want to make this blog work for you. If you have feedback on how we could improve this site or topics you would like to read about, please comment in response to this post. We look forward to hearing from you!