Forge Ahead with Intensive Training, Networking, and Exclusive Insights the Day Before AppCon 2024!
March 4th, 2024
8:00 Am – 5:00 Pm
- Welcome Breakfast & Fonteva Roadmap – 8 am – 8:50 am
- Session Block A: Beginner or Advanced Track – 9 am – 11:30 am
- Lunch Break – 11:30 – 12:20 pm
- Session Block B: Beginner or Advanced Track – 12:30 pm – 3 pm
- Parking Lot, Ask the Experts, Happy Hour – 3 pm – 5 pm
Unlock the full potential of Fonteva with our exclusive in-person training event, AppCon PreCon: Mastering Fonteva Administration! Join us on March 4th, 2024, at fusionSpan’s Rockville office from 8 am to 5 pm EST for a power-packed day of immersive learning designed to elevate your Salesforce/Fonteva administration skills. This course is tailored for novice and seasoned administrators seeking to deepen their understanding of Salesforce/Fonteva. Tracks & Sessions include:
Beginner Admin Track:
- General Org Setup & User Management
- Company Info, Setting Up/Manage Users, App Manager, Object Manager
- Reports Training & Administration
- Creating a Report, Custom Report Types, Edit Report Layouts, Grant Report Access
Advanced Admin Track:
- Profiles & Permission Sets
- Licenses & Profiles, Permission Sets, Permission Set Groups, Fonteva Permission Sets/Check Security Wizard
- Fonteva Admin Topics
- Spark, System Logs, Scheduled Jobs, Community Sites, All Sites
For a detailed list of what we’ll cover during this course, see our AppCon PreCon: Mastering Fonteva Administration agenda
Gain hands-on experience with Salesforce/Fonteva through practical sessions. Choose between Beginner and Advanced tracks to tailor your learning experience. Network with Fonteva enthusiasts and industry experts. Access exclusive insights into Fonteva’s future developments. Elevate your Fonteva administration skills to drive success in your organization. Seize this opportunity to become a Fonteva master! Register now for AppCon PreCon: Mastering Fonteva Administration and pave the way for a more efficient and effective Fonteva experience in your organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is tailored for novice and seasoned administrators seeking to deepen their understanding of Salesforce/Fonteva. Whether you’re just starting your Fonteva journey or looking to refine your expertise, our Beginner Admin Track and Advanced Admin Track have you covered.
Hands-on Training Style
- In-person live instructor-led training sessions with hands-on learning exercises.
- While a few topics will be demonstration-only, most of this course is designed around hands-on learning exercises so you can truly become familiar with the Fonteva product.
- Materials and resources included in this event are accessible from this online LMS course.
- Basic Fonteva knowledge
- Experience working with Fonteva
- Salesforce Sandbox Environment with the Fonteva product installed and configured
- A sample training environment can be provided upon request, but will not be configured to reflect your exact needs
- Previous completion of Fonteva’s Product Training Course is recommended but not required
- We use the latest product release (Winter 21) and recommend all our course attendees use the latest release to receive the most out of their training session
- To find out what product release you’re working on navigate to:
- Developer App>Spark Admin>Product Updates>Fonteva Platform version
- If you’re running the latest release and patch you won’t see an option to upgrade
Materials & Resources
AppCon PreCon registrations provide access to the following resources:
- Recordings of each session
- PDF copies of the presentation slides used in all sessions
- PDF copy of our 3-Day System Administrator Course exercise sheets
Ready to Register?
PreCon will be held at fusionSpan’s headquarters at 401 N Washington St. Rockville, MD 20850-1783. The event will take place in the first-floor conference room. Once inside the building, use the first door to your left to enter the conference room. The training sessions are hands-on, so please bring your computer, charging cable, and accessories.
What Our Clients Are Saying
The training was interactive – that is that the participants could ask questions and get immediate answers, as well as some of the participants who have used Fonteva for some years could also provide some of their tips for system usage.
Business Systems Analyst, California Dental Association
“Topics and scenarios covered in training were relevant to our organization’s needs” was a four, but it is because we had people with diverse levels of use and honestly that is what made it a great session… having folks in different phases of implementation was a bonus for me! I also appreciated the energy of the presentations, the patience, and the follow up. I will definitely be using the recordings and course downloads for the remaining part of the implementation and post implementation.
Membership Manager, ATCA