Getting the most out of your customer database isn’t a matter of just having a database. Most of the value comes from understanding how to leverage the system to meet your strategic goals. Unfortunately, most associations and non-profits don’t have the staff hours available to learn all the systems functionality, weigh all the options, and identify the most strategic path forward. At fusionSpan, we have the system expertise and the business know-how to help you move forward.
- Query and report development
- Customer portal configuration
- Standard operating procedure development
- Website/customer portal integration assessment
- Complete system discovery and recommendations
- Database selection
- Data quality review and clean-up
- Membership process analysis
If you have specific items you want addressed, we can structure our engagements to address each item one at a time, giving you price quotes for each individual project.
If you want to look at everything all at once, we can assist in a complete analysis of your system.
Uncertain of what you need? We are happy to work with you on an open-ended engagement.
What is our Concierge Service?
Most AMS vendors offer implementation services for their products. While AMS vendors know their product really well, they don’t know a lot about your organization, including details of how it functions, your business processes, staffing levels and experience etc. They often rely on someone from your staff to guide them through the process.
So while Vendor implemented systems work out well for certain organization, most other organizations need a little extra. We call this our Concierge AMS Implementation – what this includes are the following:
- Business process discovery where we document the current business processes
- Detailed technical requirements that we hand over to the AMS vendor
- Complete start to finish project management of the implementation
- Post implementation user acceptance testing. Work with Vendor to fix any issues
- System documentation that is customized to your organization’s business process and use cases
- Staff training that is customized to their day to day tasks
Small Staff Big Impact Podcast
Check out our Podcast our “Small Staff Big Impact” Podcast that is bringing you conversations about using technology to help your non-profit organization.